Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Day Of Shell Fish Cocktails, Nachos, An Angry Dad And Racism

Today the day after my dads birthday, me and dad went out to town, to spend a little cash. When we got on the bus i payed for my ticket and when i looked at it... It was an adult ticket, i told dad that i got an adult ticket and he went to talk to the driver:

Dad: ''um, hi, my son is 13 years old and he got an adult ticke-

Busdriver: ''HE COULD HAVE SAID THAT THEN!'' (Rude)

Dad: ''I always knew you had that kind of fucked up atitude!''

and they started arguing throwing insults at eachother.

and then

Busdriver: ''Go back to your country!'' PS: The guy had a finnish dialect.

And dad found out he was a racitst. 

and we got of the bus and dad was mad for along time.

but then we got into a sports bar.

we got nachos.

i took a nacho... AND ATE IT!!!!!!!

then after the nachos.

we got a shell fish cocktail.

and the shrimps was sooooooooo good!

and the clams, they were hevenly

the clams are my new fave food!

To Finnish This:

You Suck I Rule!

Seriusly

Stop Reading

Im Not Going To Say That Im Kidding

Fuck You Theres Nothing More To Read Here

I Mean It

Stop Reading!

Yeesh

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Ok, Ok, I'm Just Kidding... Fucking Ass...

No comments: