Sunday, April 12, 2009

The 4th Wall!


Breaking the 4th wall is a thing that happens alot in many abridged series. An example how to break the 4th wall: (Imagine 3 poorly drawn anime characters having a conversation.)
No1: I'm Bored!
No2: Me To...
No3: You think the animators could atleast try to make this anime interesting! (4th Wall Broken!)
No2: Yeah, and seriusly!... Why are we so badly animated! (4th Wall Broken!)
No3: Beats me!...
No2: Wait... Where did No1 go?
No3: Dunno, maybe this is just a plothole that the animators forgot to fix. (4th Wall Broken!)
No3: Look theres No1 riding a dragon!
No2: What the hell is with this anime! (4th Wall Broken!)
No4: Hi...
No2: Who are you?
No4: ... I dont know... I think the writers forgot to give me a backstory. (4th Wall Broken!)
No3: Well you better get out! I'm the main character of this show! (4th Wall Broken!)
No4: Congrats, your the main character of a show without a plot... (4th Wall Broken!)
No3: Well atleast i dont look like a Lucky Star character!
No2: Can You two stop arguing! This is leading nowhere!
No3: Hmph!
No4: Hmph!
No2: Can someone put some fight scenes in the script please! (4th Wall Broken!)
No1: Hi, im back... Heh, did you miss me!? Cause everybody knows that the story and advance without me! (4th Wall Broken!)
No2: Can we stop breaking the 4th wall now! (4th Wall Broken)

And thats an example on how to break the 4th wall. Look carefuly at what places The 4th Wall broke and you'll findout how to brake it yourself... But its hard do it in real life.





Bye Bye For Now!