Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kitsune No Yume! (A Foxes Dreem!) Chapter 4 / Script, Writing And Characters By Me!


Picture: ''Fire Mah Lazor!....... What?''


Chapter Four: Magic! A Fox With No Memory!

Kohaku tried to punch one of the ninjas!
It was a fake and disapeared!
Fox: ''Only one them are real!''
Kohaku: ''Oh... That makes things more easy!''
Kohaku: ''Rage style! Raibies infected wolf!''
Kohaku started to look more evil, showing teeth, growling and more wolf like!
Kohaku: ''Lets spill some blood!''
One of the ninjas threw 3 throwing knives!
Kohaku caught all three with his mouth and threw them back!
Hit a ninja with each knife!
Now theres only 2 left!
They charged him!
He turned back to normal!
And slashed with his claw!
The last fake disapeared!
The ninja drew a sword and tried to slash him!
He ducked!
Kamimasu came from behind and punched the ninjas back head, making the ninja faint!
Kamimasu: ''I trained Kung-Fu.''
Kohaku: ''Impressive.''
Kohaku went and picked the fox up.
Kohaku: ''Should we eat it?''
Fox: ''N-n-n-no!''
Kohaku: ''... Why?...''
Fox: ''I really dont wanna die.''
Kamimasu: ''Are... Are you talking to a fox?''
Kohaku: ''I'm a spirit, so i can understand it... And secondly its a fox demon.''
Kamimasu: ''How come i cant understand it?''
Kohaku: ''Its speaking spiritual languege.''
Kamimasu: ''I see.''
Fox: ''Um, Will you let me live?''
Kohaku: ''Tell me what happend here, little guy?''
Fox: ''I'm not a gu, i'm a girl.''
Kohaku: ''I dont care, just tell me what happend.''
Fox: ''Well... Um... I... I dont remember!''
Kohaku: ''What?''
Fox: ''The ninja did beat me up kinda badly, i must have amnisia!''
Kohaku: ''Ok never mind.''
He threw the fox to the ground and kept walking making a hand sign showing that Kamimasu she's going to follow.
Fox: ''Wait! I'm alone, nowhere to go and i'm hungry...''
Kohaku stopped.
Kohaku: ''....... *Sigh* Come with us...''
Fox: ''Th-Thank you! My names... Uh... I dont know...''
Kohaku: ''Untill then i guess we'll call you fox.''
Fox: ''Ok!... But... I'm Still hungry...''
Kamimasu: ''Me too.''
Kohaku: ''*Sigh* Fine... We'll stop to eat.''
While Kamimasu and the fox stopped to eat.
Kohaku ran around the area in human form.
Jumping from tree to tree, the snow has started to melt cause of the winters end and it was slippery, but it wasn't a problem for Kohaku.
He stopped cause he saw some humans that we're out hunting.
The were hunting spirits.
They were a part of a religon that thought of spirits as evil creatures.
He came walking out.
The atttacked him with swords.
He jumped up!
On the way down he kicked each one in the head making them faint.
Then he kept on running.
He saw a town.
And he started to run back.
They we're there dont eating, but asleep.
He tried waking them.
But it didn't work.
Then a magician apeared.
Magician: ''I am magic.''
Kohaku: ''Uncreative name!''
(Malcolm: ''I really dont have anything better! DX LOL!'')
Magic: ''Whatever, lets just have a contest in magic power, and if you win... I will wake your friends up from the magic endused sleep.''
Kohaku: ''I thought it was you... Then lets do it!''
Magic used a fire ball spell!
Kohaku countered it with a water shield spell!
Magic: ''So... You have mastered the water element.''
Kohaku: ''Well, we wolf spirit has the power to master elements!''
Magic used some kind of shadowy blob spell!
Kohaku: ''Shadow power!?''
Kohaku: ''Wolf Howl!''
And he slamed his hands together in the last second before Magics spell hit!
And a powerfull beem blasted from his hands, through the shadow spell and hit magic!
Kohaku: ''If i had a little more time i could have atleast used a fourth of my power.''
Magic: ''*Cough* Heh, you win my friend... And your friends will wake up any moment now... Next time we meet... I will tell you my real name...''
(Malcolm: ''I'll think of something ok! ->_->'')
Magic teleported away!
Kamimasu and the fox woke up, he explained everything that happend.
Fox: ''And we were asleep!? Aw i missed everything.''
Kohaku: ''Lets just go already... I found a town futher down lets go.''
Kamimasu: ''Oh really! Thats great!''
They left for the town...

To Be Continued!!!!!!!

No comments: