Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oni No Kiyoi Tamashii (The Demon's Pure Soul) Chapter 5 / Script, Writing And Characters By Me!


Picture: ''Isamu''
Disclaimer: I Did Not Draw This Picture!!!!!!! Blazing-Wolf On Photobucket Did!!!!!!!


Chapter Five: Heartless?

Sakura: ''No! Let go of me i dont want to go back into that room!''
Eddy: ''Thats not your choise!''
Meanwhile...
Its raining outside...
Kiyoshi: ''Where are we going?''
Isamu: ''Nowhere, i still have unfinnished buisness at the village...''
Hotaru: ''With Sakura?''
Isamu: ''No, with the priest...''
Kiyoshi: ''Oh, i get it!''
Isamu: ''Its not like that! I ment, the time when he punched me, i still haven't hit him back!''
Hotaru: ''When did he hit you?''
Isamu: ''It was before i met you two.''
Hotaru: ''Oh!''
Isamu: ''Lets stop here for the night...''
Kiyoshi: ''But its rai-''
Isamu: ''Under the tree...''
Kiyoshi: ''But that not very good protection...''
Isamu: ''Your a dragon, right, how come your complaing about rain?''
Kiyoshi: ''I never flew in the rain, i stayed in a cave...''
Hotaru: ''And i'll catch a cold!''
Isamu: ''Grr... Deal with it!''
Kiyoshi: ''Thats not very nice...''
Hotaru: ''You said it...''
Isamu: ''Well i'm not very nice!''
Time passes...
Hotaru: ''I'm f-f-f-freezing...''
Kiyoshi: ''Me-Me too...''
Isamu stod up and his hands started to glow!
He shoot the light at the ground, and some kind of tent shaped power shield came up from the ground!
Hotaru: ''How did you do that?!''
Isamu: ''I dont know.''
Hotaru: ''How can you not know-''
Isamu: ''Stop asking questions before i kill you!''
Hotaru: ''You wouldn't!''
Isamu drew his sword and pointed it against Hotaru.
Isamu: ''Watch me...''
Hotaru: ''I-Is this cause i'm half human?''
Isamu: ''No!... And what did i say about asking questions!''
Kiyoshi: ''Leave her alone, she hasen't done anything!''
Isamu: ''Hmph.''
He put his sword back in his holder...
Hotaru: ''You could kill me and you wouldn't care, right!''
Isamu: ''I could kill anyone and just shake it of a second later... Anyone.''
Hotaru: ''I'm starting to regret making that deal... My life is in danger around you.''
Kiyoshi: ''Deal?''
Hotaru: ''I said that i would become his servant if he spared my life the day we met... He accepted... I'm starting to regret suggesting it...''
Isamu: ''You dont have to sick to it if you dont want to... Its your choise to leave or not.''
Hotaru: ''Well then i'm leaving!''
Hotaru turned into a raven and flew away...
Kiyoshi: ''Oh, why did it have to turn out like this?''
Isamu: ''Its your choise to stay and leave too.''
Kiyoshi: ''I dont have anywhere else to go, i have to stay.''
They heard a screem!
They ran there and found Hotaru in her raven form on the ground with an arrow through her back!
They saw a hunter with a mask not far from there.
Hunter: ''Yes, i got it!''
Isamu: ''You prepared to die...''
Hunter: ''Its you!''
The hunter took his mask of and they saw it was sakuras brother!
Isamu: ''Oh, its you, hi, but anyway, you'll pay for harming Hotaru!''
Sakuras brother used some kind of smoke bomb and got away!
Isamu went and picked up Hotaru, and took the arrow out of her.
Hotaru opened her eyes.
Hotaru: ''Isamu... You stod up for me?... You were going to fight... For me?''
Isamu: ''Yeah, so what?''
Hotaru: ''I'm glad... Master...''
Isamu: ''Master?''
Hotaru: ''You are my new master...''
Kiyoshi put her hand on Hotaru and her wound healed.
Kiyoshi: ''Now, you'll be as good as new.''
Hotaru turned into her human form.
Isamu: ''Lets go...''
and then they walked away silently in the rain...

To Be Continued!!!!!!!

No comments: