Saturday, May 16, 2009

Oni No Kiyoi Tamashii (The Demon's Pure Soul) Chapter 10 FINAL!!!!!!! / Script, Writing And Characters By Me!


Picture: ''The End''





Chapter Ten: The Demon Isamu's Pure Soul Sakura!

A month has passes sonce we last left of.
Isamu: ''Ryou... So you wanna battle?''
Ryou: ''Du'h, i've just finnished telling you that!''
The they heard an exlosion.
And Makoto with a small snake rapped around him.
Snake: ''Isamu... I see you have gotten stronger... Do you remember me... Your master!''
Isamu: ''You-You just show up out of nowhere for no reason!... And you expect me to believe you!?''
Snake: ''I created you to see if you can survive long enough to find ''the one for you'' but it will all end here...''
Isamu: ''Are you even listening stranger!''
The snake flew and sunk its teeth in Isamu's neck.
Isamu: ''I-I-I You... You really are!... My master!''
Sakura: ''But... Why did you change your mind? You said no just a while a go.''
Snake: ''My bite gave him the information he needed... Atleast he get to know everything before he dies...''
Isamu: ''So... You created me, just to find and kill me before i complete the mission you gave me... Well?! Yami!?''
the snake transformed to an adult woman with black hair, yellow eyes, snake teeth and white lips.
Yami: ''You dare speak my name, so carelessly!?''
Yami drew a blood soked sword with snake symbols on them!
She charged him!
He tried to counter with heartless!
But he got knocked back!
Then Chiyo, Daisuke, Hotaru, Kiyoshi And Sakura Tought The Same Thing!
Knightmare!
They all touched Isamu's sword at the same time!
Heartless turned into a sword with foxwings blades, demonraids blades, the dragon heads from dragonslash and last but not least the light blade from light of the razor blade!
Yami: ''But, how?''
Isamu had a vision at that moment... A wolf was eating a raven.
Isamu: ''Yami... You will die!!!!!!!''
He slashed Yami and Yami slashed him!
...
...
...
Isamu won!!!!!!!
Isamu: ''I did it!''
Ryou: ''....... I have no idea what just happend....... But its clear that Isamu is stronger... I sensed that snakes power... But Isamu overpowered it... Ruby, its time to go back.
Isamu: ''Ryou!!!!!!!''
Ryou: ''Hm?''
Isamu: ''We will fight again someday...''
Ryou: ''When i'm stronger... We must...''
Ruby: ''Lets go, Hayate is surely waiting at home just to greet us with the usual ''Smooth'' dontcha think?''
Ryou: ''Hm, yeah... Fare Thee Well Isamu... We shall meet again.''
one week later... They all where back at the village.
Sakura: ''Father!!!!!!! I'm back home!''
Eddy: ''My daughter!''
Eddy: ''Makoto did it!''
Sakura: ''No... Isamu brought me back.''
Isamu: ''Kiyoshi... Sayonara...''
Kiyoshi: ''... I... I knew it would happend... Farewell Isamu.''
Sakura: ''This is your new home Kiyoshi... I hope you'll enjoy it.''
Eddy: ''From now on you'll be allowed to go outside when you want Sakura!... Anything to prevent this to happend again!... And you get to keep the dragon as a pet.''
Sakura: ''Oh thank you father!''
Eddy: ''Now, its time to slay the evil demon!''
Isamu wasn't there.
Eddy: ''But seriously... Where did he go? First Makoto is gone missing and now this!?''
Sakura: ''Isamu... Not even a good bye!?... Oh well... He'll come back... Cause he knows... I'm ''The One For Him'' hihi.''
Meanwhile...
Chiyo, Daisuke, And Hotaru Is staring out from a cliff.
Chiyo: ''Are you sure you dont wanna say good bye to them?''
Daisuke: ''Yeah, i wonder that too.''
Isamu: ''I'll be back, hehe... Oh and everybody i'll be gone for 5 minutes wait here i'm trying to end this series as dramatic as possible, see ya after the series is over!''
Isamu jumped away.
Chiyo: ''Hotaru, Isamu will be mine...''
Hotaru: ''So, i have a rival in love huh?... So be it... But he'll be mine!''
Daisuke: ''Kiyoshi... I'll be back for you...''
Meanwhile...
Isamu is jumping from rock to rock.
Isamu: ''Theres so many things that i dont know... But i will find them out with my team... Cause i am.''
Isamu: ''Isamu The Wolf Demon!''
Isamu: ''But what did that vision of me eating a raven mean?...''
Isamu stoped at a edge of a mountain.
Isamu: ''Nobody knows what the future will hold... But... I'm sure of one thing...''
Isamu: ''This isin't the end!''
Isamu: ''I Am Isamu Yami!''
Jumped out of sight.

The End!!!!!!!... For now...

No comments: