Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shinigami No Jiigoku! (The Death God's Hell!) Chapter 3 / Script, Writing And Characters By Me!


Picture: ''Hoshi With demon guardian''
Disclaimer: ''I did NOT draw this picture, i dont know who did, i just wanna use it since it looks just like how i pictured Hoshi with her demon guardian''




Chapter Three: Memories Of 10 Years Ago!

Sora and Akurei were walking in he forest...
Sora: ''Where are we going Akurei-sama?''
Akurei: ''Dont know... I... I just... Never mind...''
Sora: ''Your hiding something, aren't you?''
Akurei: ''No.''
Sora: ''Liar...''
Akurei: ''Some for you. Your hiding something too, right?''
Sora: ''No, why would i do that?.''
Then they saw a girl around 15 years old.
Akurei: ''What do you want?''
He drew his sword.
Girl: ''Brother?... Brother! Its really you!''
Akurei: ''Wait... What!?''
Girl: ''Dont you remember? Oh, right... I did THAT to you.''
Akurei: ''What do you mean with ''THAT''?''
The girl put her hand on Akurei's forhead and started explaining.
*Flashback!!!!!!!*
Akurei 8 years old.
And his little sister Hoshi 5 years old. (Hoshi means ''Star'' in japanese!!!!!!!)
Were locked in a room.
Hoshi: ''They will come for me soon...''
Akurei: ''No, i will not allow that.''
Hoshi: ''You cant stop them... But i can help you survive.''
Hoshi put her hand on Akurei's forhead.
Hoshi: ''You'll soon forget everything, but you will not be able to die, you'll have the powers of a shinigami.''
She took her hand of his forhead.
Akurei: ''I will not let them take you sis.''
Akurei: ''Never!''
Hoshi: ''Because i'm a shinigami they would even kill you to get me.''
Akurei: ''I dont care! Just cause my sister is a shinigami dont give them the right to treat you like that!... And why dont you use your powers to escape!?''
Hoshi: ''I'm not allowed to kill the ones i dont have been given premision to kill.''
Two people came in the room.
One of them held Akurei, the other one took Hoshi out of the room.
Akurei strugled in vain to get loose.
Akurei: ''NO! Its my sister! Leave her alone! You cant do this!!!!!!!''
*Flashback Ends!!!!!!!*
Akurei: ''I remember now... Then they brought me to the another room and i... Killed them.''
Akurei: ''So, the pain was sadness over losing you...''
Hoshi: ''Its good that your memories are back... But your powers are gone too...''
Hoshi and Akurei hugged.
Akurei: ''Sister... Its been so long.''
Hoshi: ''Yeah...''
Hoshi noticed Sora.
Hoshi: ''Huh, who is this.''
Sora: ''Its about time you saw me... I'm Sora.
Hoshi: ''Nice to meet you.''
Hoshi wispering to Akurei: ''Is she your girlfriend?''
Akurei wispering to Hoshi: ''Yeah right, as if that'd ever happen!''
Akurei: ''What happend after we got seperated sis?''
Hoshi: ''They tried many experiments that a normal human would die from but i endured the pain... Then after a couple of years, they had me looked up in a prison cell for many years. Then they were going to kill me, but i excaped as soon as they let their guard down. And here i am.
Hoshi: ''I gotta go, i must hurry. You get out of here aswell! Now before its to late!... Isamu come on!''
Then a person came, picked Hoshi up and jumped away.
Akurei: ''Come on i think we gotta go aswell!''
Akurei picked up Sora and they jumped away at a different direction.
After 10 minutes they stopped by a big tree...
They sat down...
Akurei: ''We'll stay here for the night.''
Sora: ''Understod Akurei-sama.''
Sora thinking: ''I... I must eat... Cant... Hold it in... Much... Longer...!!!!!!!
Sora put her teeth in Akurei's neck and drank his blood.
Akurei collapsed to the ground.
Sora had blood around her mouth.
Sora: ''No... No... NO!... Why?... Why cant i control my hunger... Akurei... I'm sorry... I'm a monster!''
Akurei stod up like nothing happend.
Sora: ''B-But how!?''
Akurei: ''I see... So your a vampire.''
Sora: ''I'm sorry... I'm... I'm a monster...''
Akurei: ''Dont make such a big deal out of it, your a vampire, so what? And you can bite me whenever you want, I dont mind.''
Sora: ''Re-really?''
Akurei: ''Yup.''
Sora: ''Akurei-sama ... Why are you so kind to me...Your too kind...''
Akurei: ''Whatever... If you hungry just tell me.''
Akurei: ''And earlier... I was hiding the fact that i had lost my memories.''
Sora: ''And i that i was a vampire.''
Akurei: ''Didn't you say that you weren't hiding anything back then?''
Sora: ''Y-yeah but... I... I was lying...
Akurei put out his hand to help Sora get up. Sora took his hand and he helped her up.
But they got company aproching...

To Be Continued!!!!!!!

No comments: