Friday, May 29, 2009

Shinigami No Jiigoku! (The Death God's Hell!) Chapter 7 FINAL!!!!!!! / Script, Writing And Characters By Me!


Picture: ''Ruby Vs Yukidomari!!!!!!!''




Chapter Seven: MXZ!

Yoshi: ''Um... Well... I'm busted.''
Akurei: ''So, who are you anyway?''
Yoshi: ''I'm a nine-tailed kitsune demon.''
9 fox tails apeared on Yoshi.
Ruby: ''A... A nine tailed kitsune!''
Ruby thinking: ''I WANT NINE TAILS TOO!''
Yoshi: ''Thats right... What are you going to do a-''
Ruby: ''A friggin nine tailed kitsune!''
Yoshi: ''Um, yeah... But anyway!-''
Ruby: ''A nine tailed-''
Yoshi: ''ANYWAY!... What are you going to do about it.''
Akurei: ''Nothing, this doesn't really change anyway thing.''
Daisuke: ''Awesome another chick!''
Yoshi: ''You little pervert!''
Isamu: ''You're a little perverted yourself aren't you?''
Yoshi: ''Ye-Um, what if i am?''
Daisuke: ''Then you welcome to the team!''
Yoshi: ''...''
Daisuke: ''What?''
Yoshi: ''Fuck you!... What kind of girl do you think i am!''
Ryou: ''OK!... This is getting a little out of hand, lets just foucus on our mission!''
Yoshi: ''Thank you.''
Hayate: ''Hey, girl... I'm smooth...''
Yoshi: ''Ok thats it!''
Ryou: ''Dont worry, he tells EVRYONE that...''
Yoshi: ''Next person who tries to piss me of will get a hand up their ass!''
Akurei: ''Lets just go to the mountain... You aswell Yoshi.''
Yoshi: ''Alright, we're off.''
Later, they arived at the mountains portal.
They entered the portal and made it to the end.
They found a shield with an Z on it.
And armor with an M on it.
Ryou took the Shield.
Akurei took the Armor.
Ruby, Hayate, Haruki, Hana and Aimi tuched the sword and they fused with it!
Isamu fused his friends with Heartless and it became X the sword of forever.
Sora, Hoshi and the rest (exept Yoshi) fused with the armor.
The armor M the armor of willpower!
The sword X the sword of forever!
The shield Z the shield of hope!
The 3 items fused to gether aswell and took Ryou Isamu and Akurei with them!
Now everyone exept Yoshi was fused into one!
One being of light!
And with the voice of everyone, the being said!
???: ''I am MXZ!''
MXZ: ''The protector of this world!... Everyone... Thank you for letting me use all of your power to live again!''
MXZ ran towards the exit but was stopped by all of Yami's minions including Yami and Arashi!
MXZ: ''You think you can destroy this world huh... You will die!''
Arashi: ''Everyone charge!''
Saito: ''For the bitterness of EVIL!''
Sapphire: ''For the warped power which i want!
Yami: ''For the death of all!''
Katsou: ''For glory!''
Arashi: ''For thunder and storms!''
MXZ slashed all of them and they all vanished!
MXZ: ''Come out... I know your there!''
Fushei came out with two crystals!
Fushei dropped them on the floor!
And 2 girls fell on the floor. (Identical)
Reishi and Reisei: ''We're free... Now... We will grant you one wish for setting us free...''
Fushei: ''My wish is... The end!''
Reisei and Reishi: ''Understod...''
They created a tornado and fused to gether!
They had turned into a gigant eye ball with tentacles.
Eye: ''I, Yukidomari, Will end all!'' (Yukidomari means ''Dead end'' in japanese!!!!!!! And its normaly not used as a name!!!!!!!)
Fushei: ''Yes, put an end to their life.''
Yukidomari: ''And also your life!''
Fushei: ''What... N-N-No!... I am the evil Kitsune Fushei!''
A tentacle impaled him!
And then a tenacle pierced MXZ!
MXZ: ''What!... Impossible!''
MXZ split back up into everyone.
Ryou: ''That was... Wierd...''
Yukidomari: ''Die!''
Everyone got pierced by a tentacle!
Hoshi: ''No... Farwell big brother...''
dies...
Akurei: ''Sis!... Grrr!... I'm... Coming... Farwell... Everyone...''
dies...
Isamu: ''This is the end!?... Just like that!?... Hmph... Unbelieveble... Sayonara my friends... I'll miss you...''
dies...
Sora: ''N-n-n-n-n-n-n-no... This... Cant be it!... It just cant... I... Had fun... With all of you...
dies...
Haruki: ''No!... I just wanted to live a peaceful life... But now i'll have to live a peaceful afterlife...''
dies...
Hayate: ''I'm... Smooth...''
died...
Hana: ''You fiend... You think you have won... I have forseen your destuction, Yukidomari... Bye, my friends...''
dies...
Yoshi: ''My time with you has been short lived... But its been real... But... Soon peace will over come... All...''
dies...
Aimi: ''I... I dont wanna die... Well... i guess i have to choice... I love all of you...''
dies...
Hotaru: ''I love you Isamu...''
dies...
Chiyo: ''I bid you all good bye... And Isamu... I'll see you on the other side...''
dies...
Daisuki: ''Death is ariving... Atleast i got to hang around with chicks!... And, sister... I hope i end up in the same place that you deserve to be... In... Heaven...''
dies...
Ryou: ''Ruby... You musent die... You... Live... I love you...''
dies...
Ruby: ''Everyone... Is... dead... no... it cant be...''
dies...
Yukidomari: ''And now for the rest of this world...''
Ruby stands up...
Yukidomari: ''So, your still alive i guess i just have to kill you and get it over wi-''
Ruby: ''Shut up!''
Her fur became mangy and her eyes turned red!
Ruby: ''You!... How... Could you!''
Ruby: ''I'll enjoy your pain!''
Yukidomari shot its tentacles at Ruby!
Ruby jumped out of the way!
Then charged Yukidomari!
Ruby: ''This is where it all ends!''
Yukidomari: ''Die!!!!!!!''
The story ends with Ruby charging towards Yukidomari!
Ruby: ''FOX INFERNO!!!!!!!''

The End... For now...

No comments: